Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Volunteers and Donations

Next week I'll need one or two people to help put together a craft. You could work on it at Butler, or even take it home. I think it will take about an hour. Email me if you have a little extra time.

On Friday, December 16th, sixth grade will be constructing gingerbread houses. I could use 2 volunteers to help keep the mess to a minimum. Sound fun? Email me if you'd like to visit with us.

We will be having a spelling bee next week to review spelling words we have had thus far. To encourage students to study, I'd like to offer 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. I was thinking something like an inexpensive board game or card game, a popular junior book, or art supplies. Any suggestions or donations will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment